Customer Support Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you enjoy finding solutions to customer problems? Does helping customers with their IT systems give you a buzz?
If you can tick those boxes, and are looking for a role in an energetic, fast-moving company, then look no further.
Crossover Technologies is a small, dynamic technology company, based in Bristol, providing leading retail management systems to the sports industry. Our customer base stretches across the world, servicing clients as far as Australia.
This is a key customer support role where your responsibilities will include:
Answering incoming calls and replying to emails within our defined SLA requirements
- Responding to, and working with, our clients using online Chat
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line support issues
- Utilising our CRM systems to manage customer issues through to resolution
- Using our ticketing system record, track and prioritise customer issues
- Remotely installing and configuring our software products
- Training clients to use our software and be able to advise on best practice
- Working with suppliers to order hardware and track though delivery to installation
Ideally, the successful candidate will have some, or all of, the following skills & experience:
Ideally educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service/support desk role
- Understanding of EPOS systems and the retail environment
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- A good understanding of networks and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL with the ability to write and execute database queries
- Experience of working remotely with peripherals such as printers, barcode scanners
- Good organisational skills and great attention to detail
- A desire to provide customers with the best possible service
- Great communication skills
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a varied and skilled team and expand your knowledge in an environment that values creativity and quality. We are looking for a bright, flexible and motivated person who is comfortable working in a small team. Candidates should have excellent communication and organisational skills and an attention to detail.
We have a fun and flexible working environment. We run a number of incentives to reward commitment and growth of the business including a company profit share.
We pay competitive salaries. The role would also require participation in our on-call rota which is currently 1 weekend in 4. There is an additional payment made for this.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org