Following yesterday's news, we know many of our users in Wales and Northern Ireland will be disappointed at the prospect of another lockdown and fresh disruption to your business. Let's hope the strategy helps to curb the increase in Covid cases.
The good news is that the end-date is already agreed and there are ways to optimise time away from the shop. Make sure you're ready to hit the ground running when shops reopen with these 5 retail tips:
1. This week, do as many stock takes as you can so you have an accurate picture upon reopening the shop
2. Take your XPOS system home on Friday so you can work away from the shop
3. Do something you know you should but rarely find the time ... your budget for the next 12 months. Our budget tool makes it super-easy. No excuses now.
4. Use social media and email to keep in touch with your members and shop customers. Let them know what stock they'll find in the shop next time, and suggest exercises to keep fit for better golf when courses reopen.
5. Revisit your XMAIL email templates and introduce a Christmas theme where you can by suggesting stocking filler ideas for customers to pick up when next in the shop.
We are always on hand to help you answer any questions so please don't hesitate to get in touch via the CHAT button on our website.