You might notice some small, but significant, improvements to XCODES over the next day or 2.
After taking on board some customer suggestions, we've cut back on the number of sub-groups within XCODES, and also renamed a few, to cut down on possible duplication.
WHAT'S NEW IN XCODES?
The names of some sub-groups have changed to improve clarity and avoid duplication. For example:
- The 'Food Confectionery' group will be renamed
- There'll now just be ONE sub-group for Accessories
- We'll be creating new sub-groups for ‘Junior Gloves’ and '0% VAT Food & Drink'
- The 'Others' subgroup will be deleted
- Reporting will be clearer
- You'll see the changes in XPOS, as well as XCODES
These common-sense improvements will give you a more streamlined experience, and we're pleased to say they've come about after suggestions from our users.
It should make it easier for you to find the right product category and reduce any margin for error which, in turn, will give you more accurate reporting, to enable you to buy better in the future.
The improvements will happen automatically tonight so you don't have to do anything at all.
If you have any problems or queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.